Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A Month of Thanksgiving

The month of November is a time for Thanksgiving.  With that in mind, I decided to give thanks for a different thing/person each day.  Today I am more than thankful for my sweetheart.  Thinking about the events of the summer, I could easily have been without him this year.  I'm so grateful that things weren't worse.  A heart attack is never a good thing, but the up side of it is that we have been exercising together on an almost daily basis.  
On our Door County getaway, we took our bicycles and rode the 9.6 mile route in Peninsula state park. It was so enjoyable.  Good scenery, good trails, good company.  Since then, we've been riding our bikes a lot more.  In the last few weeks, we ride the Mountain Bay trail six days a week.  Along that route we stop and walk up Pingel's hill.  As hard as that is, it is getting a bit easier.  This guy is my everything and I'm ever grateful that he chose me to be his better half.  He's been mine for 34+ years and I couldn't be happier about that.  Now, just stick around and be with me for many, many more years.

No comments: