Sunday, November 26, 2017

Day 25 - Grandchildren

I am thankful for grandchildren!
 These sweet faces belong to some of my favorite people on the planet!  I love the role of being Nana!
 These little people love me unconditionally for which I'm grateful.  They love to spend time with me.
 Sometimes their expressions give me a chance to giggle.  Like this little Butchie.
 They want to be involved in everything.  They love rides with their Papa on his motorcycle.  They also love walks and bike rides with us.
 Faces that make me fall in love all over again.  Such wonderful little people in my life.
 Despite the age differences, these cousins are such great friends.  I love that Cami doesn't have an issue playing with Evie. 
My mom always said if she could do it over again, she would skip being a mom and going straight to being a grandma.  I wouldn't go that far.  I love being a mother.  I also love being Nana to all my munchkins.

No comments: