Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Day 22 - Nauvoo

I am thankful for Nauvoo!
 This place has been a second home to our family.
We love this place.
 We love going over and over again.  And especially when we can get more of us there.
 We've had two children married there and I expect more will choose this sacred temple to be married for eternity.
 It is the place where we have met life long friends.
 We bond as a family in this place.
  We love visiting any time of the year and always manage to take a walk or two.
 The City of Joseph pageant was a blessing to us and especially to our children.
 Our testimonies were strengthened and probably some of them born in this place.
 Our children made life long friends here as well.
 I feel like this is the place where we learned to carry the banner or truth in our lives.
 It is a place for families to bond.
 Ours certainly did.
 Words simply cannot express my love for the place. 
 Life is better because we share this place with our family.
It is a place of history for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.  But it is a place of beautiful memories for the Pleshek family.  I feel lost if I don't have the opportunity to visit at least once a year.  Fortunately, we don't have to dress like this each time we go.  
I LOVE NAUVOO!!!

No comments: