Thursday, November 16, 2017

Day 15 - Missionaries

I am thankful for the wonderful, selfless people that give their time and means to serve as missionaries.  I have some of these individuals right in my own family.  Prior to Andrew's service, I took this picture of my all-time favorite missionaries.
I've had the honor to wear that name tag in my life as a stake missionary and now as a church service missionary.  It isn't the same though.  
These wonderful people dedicate their lives to serving Jesus Christ!  I love when they come into our home and share their testimonies. 
I have had opportunities to have them in our home and teach.  I've gone out to other's homes to teach.  Each time I get a glimpse into how the Spirit works with them.
Today, I'm thankful for missionaries all over the world.

No comments: