Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Day 14 - Laughter

Today I'm grateful for laughter!
My daughters always say that when they know I'm nearby and they can't find me that they just listen for my laughter.  I never realized how much I laugh.  I suppose it's because I'm such a happy person.
Five years ago, while visiting our daughters in Utah, we got Pat laughing to his favorite commercial about the "Ranch Tooth."  This photo captured that moment.  When we can get him laughing, we all laugh along with him. 

One of my all-time favorite scenes from any movie is from Mary Poppins.  "I Love to Laugh" is such a great scene as each of the people rises to the ceiling as they begin to laugh.  Thinking about that makes me realize that good-natured laughing does indeed "lift" us.  I do love to laugh!

No comments: