Thursday, November 2, 2017

Day 2 - Prayer

Today I'm thankful for prayer.  Communication with my Heavenly Father is so wonderful!  I've had so many, many experiences in which my prayers have been answered.  Some were answered immediately and others not so fast.  Either way, I've always felt the love that my Father has for me by His communicating with me.  
We teach our little ones at a very early age the posture of prayer.  Little Butchy exemplifies what he's been taught.  As of late, he fold his arms as soon as he hears the prayer begin.
Whenever I've been the president of an auxiliary, I've had inspiration come so clearly.  At times it came before I even asked.  Answers to questions are answered!
I love getting answers but even more I love the peace and feelings of comfort that I feel because my Father in Heaven loves me so much.
I've never been disappointed with the results of my prayers.  I knew who to marry and when to have children and how many to have.  I've known when the right time for changes in my life.  I could never have been a seminary teacher without prayer.  Each and every day was better because of the inspiration given to me because I asked for it.
Yes.  Today I'm thankful for prayer!

No comments: