Sunday, May 3, 2020

Socially Distant Campfire

After the concert a few couples met at the Parley street firepit for a campfire.  It was such a fun time to be together even though we maintained our distance.  I would much rather sit closer and be able to be all one conversation or just get to know a sister more intimately.
Elder Bailie brought his own homemade roasting stick.  Dollar General has roasting sticks about a foot long for a dollar.  Elder Bailie duct taped one of those to this stick.  I've missed his sense of humor. 
We stayed long enough for it to get dark and see the stars appear.  The temperatures were perfect as well.  Soon it will be much too warm for a campfire.  These are my friends and how I love them!  I yearn to be able to be physically together and not having to be socially distant. 

No comments: