Sunday, May 3, 2020

Elder Steve Jensen

When the "safer at home" order began in Illinois only certain missionaries were able to do any kind of work.  Many were sent home and only the essential group was allowed to stay.  Sister Jensen works in the scheduling office so once we open back up she will be very essential  
Elder Jensen called me one day to say that he was willing to repaint the wagons and carriages.   They need it!  I took him the tools he would need and asked him if he wanted a pair of painting bibs.  They belonged to Elder Mensel who is a much larger man than Elder Jensen.  I see he has put them to good use. 

When he needs supplies or direction, he calls his boss, ME.  I'm not sure why I was the one he reached out to.  Perhaps because I work in the paint shop and he doesn't have a number for Jared.  He keeps me smiling and he's doing a great job.  He will finish the wagons and be ready to start on the carriages this week.  Great job Elder Jensen!

No comments: