Thursday, January 2, 2020

A Christmas Open House

On December 22nd we were invited by zones to the mission home to share some Christmas cheer with President and Sister Lusvardi.
We enjoyed good food and good conversation.
It appears others had the same experience that we did.
Elder Cornwell showed me how I could be in the same photo twice.
This is the loveliest place with the best people.
The Lusvardi's entertained us.  He played the piano and she sang.  They are both excellent at those specific talents.  He can look at the music and play something completely different, or not have any music in front of him and play something spectacular.  I'm in awe of that kind of talent.
Sister Whiting and I did a selfie.  She's one of my favorite people here.  She's full of life and energy and I love to be with her.
It was a lovely evening!

No comments: