Sunday, January 19, 2020

37 Years

Each Saturday morning, my husband gets up early and cleans our apartment before I even get out of bed. My job on those days, I make a good breakfast for us. Saturday, January 11th marked our 37th wedding anniversary.  My sweetie bought this beautiful bouquet for me.  
We never do anything special to celebrate, but this year was special for me.  I think it is because we spent it all alone.  As much as I love our children and grandchildren, it has been really fun for us to be alone.  
Having this man by my side has been the greatest blessing of my life.  He is the best decision I ever made.  My life is better because of him.  He is my support and my rock.
When life is difficult, I can always depend on him and know he will lift me and help me become a better person.
The day we married, we ate KFC for supper.  For the past few years we have been getting the same thing for dinner and this year was no different.  
How I love our life together!  I wouldn't change a thing.  Life is better because I took the chance and married this guy.  He's my best friend, my better half; the love of my life.

No comments: