Thursday, November 25, 2021

Us


Dennis Allsop told us that there are three stages to retirement.
The go go years.
The slow go years.
and the no go years. 
This is the beginning of our go go years and this was our second adventure of the year but the first one that had to be planned our precisely with airline tickets and a place to rent and a car rental.
Plus all the things we wanted to go do and see. 
We enjoyed the swimming every day and sitting on the beach watching the waves. 
We enjoyed being the tourists. 
We sat outside most days and read our scriptures and watched the sun rise. 
I was careful to not spend too much time in the sun as I couldn't find my sunscreen.
We loved watching the waves!
The views were spectacular!
The food was delicious and everything was expensive!
I'm glad to have this guy by my side.
The flight was long but so worth the ride.  I look forward to our next adventure!
 

No comments: