Thursday, November 25, 2021

Snorkeling

We went snorkeling at Shark's Cove.  We should've had some type of water shoe as there was a lot of rough stone on the bottom.  Not everywhere and it wasn't deep at all.
I've never done snorkeling before but the masks we had made it so easy.  I could never get used to breathing through my mouth with one on and this way I didn't have to.
We saw several different kinds of fish.  Not as big of a variety as I would have liked.  It was interesting as the water poured into the cove, it pushed you.  
I was also amazed with the buoyancy of the salt water.  In swimming, I didn't have to try to stay on top.  I just did.  Pat used the waterproof packet to take his phone underwater.  It worked!  The phone stayed dry and we got a few neat videos.  





 

No comments: