Thursday, November 25, 2021

Luau

The luau was delicious and entertaining.  There was a show going on the entire time we were there.  
Beautiful, graceful dancing was done throughout.
The Emcee was Aunty somebody who referred to all of the workers as her nephews and nieces.  Of course they really weren't.
After being seated we were each given a pina colada drink out of a pineapple.  It was delish!
The pig was roasted in the ground and these men carried it to the carvers.  We tried all kinds of foods.  I found that the desserts were not sweet.  I picked and chose what to try.  I didn't waste my tummy space on a salad that I could get anywhere.  It was a delightful evening.  A great way to cap off all of the things we experienced over the afternoon.  We finished with "Ha! A Breath of Life" show which ended about 8:45.  It was beautiful but I struggled to stay awake as it was 2am in my body.
 

No comments: