Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Aquarium

The last day we were in Hawaii we needed to do some things to take up time.  Our car had to be at the airport by 2pm.  We packed and drove to Honolulu and went to the aquarium.
This little guy is a unicorn fish.  
Seahorses have always intrigued me. 
So many colorful fish in this tank.
I enjoyed watching this ray.  It would slowly climb the wall of the aquarium and then slide to the bottom.  Then it would do it all over again.  
Not sure what kind of shark this is but I was able to tell the kids that I saw a shark.
Not sure what these things are but they look like they should be in Jurassic Park.
Isn't this one of the fish from Finding Nemo?
Another angle of the shark.
I really enjoyed this time.  It wasn't a very large place but it was fun.  I love seeing the marvelous creations that have been made.

No comments: