Sunday, November 7, 2021

Preparations Begin

There is a planned addition to the back of our garage.  Pat needs a bigger workshop now that he has his lathe and spends time turning pens.  The first item of business was to get the old "woodshed" moved.  With the use of a forklift with long forks it was picked up and placed on the trailer.
Then it was moved to the Wood Fiber where it can be used for storage.  Since it was put here back in the day by my father, it only seems fitting that it should go to a place where it can be reused.
The view of the back of the garage.  I don't know the last time I saw it without a woodshed.  When I was middle school aged, there was an old back of a cattle truck that  was used for a woodshed and a place for the cats.  It was replaced by the trailer above.  In all actuality, I have never seen the back of the garage without a woodshed near it.  
The blue spruce that my mom planted has also been removed.  I recall jumping over the thing after she planted it as it was so small.
 

No comments: