Sunday, July 5, 2020

July 4, 2020

The moon rising on July 4th was such a beautiful sight!  As I thought about the day, I am so grateful to live in this choice land of America.  I've been reading in the end of 1 Nephi and most of 2nd Nephi over the past couple of weeks.  I love that the Lord saw fit to have me born in this country.
There is so much unrest at present and I am baffled by the ignorance of so many people who live here.  Why are you destroying your own city, community and country?  What you are doing is so divisive.  You scream and whine about the inequality of the races and then you destroy your own communities.  Why am I a bad guy because of the color of my skin?  I didn't own any slaves.  You were never a slave.  It is so evident that Satan is working overtime.  He doesn't even need to hide in the shadows anymore.  He's just right out in plain sight doing his thing and people just follow him. 
Still, with all the evil in  the world and even right here in the U.S., I'm blessed to live here and know that this country is the promised land!

No comments: