Saturday, February 22, 2020

Valentines Day

I've never been one to celebrate Valentine's day.  But when you have a dinner and dance planned with the rest of the mission, you go and have fun.  Although this photo of us with Rick and Sherry doesn't look like we're having a good time.
It was a potluck dinner and everything was delicious!  I've made deviled eggs for three different events so far and have not had any luck in peeling them.  I don't know if it's the Iowa chickens or what?  They don't look great, but they taste that way.
Elder Cornwell was busy taking everyone's photo.  We were asked to wear our site/pioneer clothing.  This is my new dress and I like it a lot.  I never had a dress made and fitted to me before.
We danced several different group dances in which you still have a partner.  The only one I remember the name of is The Virginia Reel.  It was a really fun evening.  I love my life and I love serving with these beautiful people of this Historic Site Mission!


No comments: