Friday, May 7, 2021

Savannah

In Savannah we took a bus tour around the historic town.  
Our tour guide/bus driver was very entertaining and we learned a lot of things about this place.
I guess they aren't things that I necessarily remember, but still it was fun.  Again, a place we've never been and will probably never go back to.
There is something crazy about the end of these downspouts. 
Before we left, we took a tour of a lighthouse.  Since Pat had a significant experience last time we toured lighthouses, he needed to find out about these people as well.  No luck, all their temple work has been accomplished.
There is a boat that sunk or ran aground or something a few years ago.  It is still being scuttled.
After climbing the 149 stairs to the top of the lighthouse, I was getting a bit winded.  I couldn't stand to wear that face mask any longer.  I do not know how those athletes wore masks while they played basketball this past winter.  
 

No comments: