Sunday, May 23, 2021

Outdoor Changes

With the weather warming up it is time to take care of a few things that need shaking up.  First and foremost were the three pine/spruce trees in this photo.  Eventually, Pat wants to build a shop onto the back of the garage and in order to make it happen that blue spruce tree had to go.  I remember my mom planting that tree.  It was so small for years that my brother Pat and I could jump over it.
The two trees behind the garage needed to go as well as we are planning to put one of our trailers there to house the tractor and lawn mowers in the winter.  Or perhaps just a place to put our trailers.  
I wish I would have taken the after photo sooner as the leaves on the maple tree have covered the view of no trees.
These two trees, one a spruce and this massive white pine came down.  I will not miss raking up all those pine needles.
Chad Thorne came and took all the wood away for his outdoor burner.  The tree looks even bigger on the ground.  
The neighbors wanted the trees between our properties removed.  We removed the rotten fence.  It was really rotten too.  The pickets could be broken off without much of an effort and in some cases without any effort.
It looks so much better without the trees.  I really wanted the fence replaced as soon as possible.  
My dear sweetheart took care of putting in that new fence in a hurry.  I love the way it looks and makes our space ours again.  
I really love the changes.  

No comments: