Sunday, November 1, 2020

Temple Views

Yesterday was such a beautiful, warmish, sunny day I decided to walk to the mailroom to see if we had any.  On my way I was able to see the temple and feel gratitude that it stands there for those who are prepared to make sacred covenants with the Lord.
I do miss being able to attend.
Still, it is so nice to have it here standing as a reminder that we go to the house of the Lord to make covenant and then go home to keep them.
What a nice thought.
The best place to take pictures of the temple is in front of the FM office.
The sunrises behind the temple are awe inspiring.  I love walking over there just to take a peek.  Last year when I worked in the office, I saw those beautiful views each morning.
When we moved to Village Inn #9 in March, I was amazed to see the temple through the trees of the state park.  I don't see it visible during the day, but with the lights in the dark, I can appreciate it once more.  I don't expect I will ever live where there is a temple so near so even though it isn't open for me right now, I can appreciate seeing it on a daily basis.
 

No comments: