Friday, November 27, 2020

Beautiful Vistas

The autumn season has always been my favorite because of the crisp smell in the air and the beautiful colors on the trees.
I miss going to the temple.  I've said that for nine months now.  I am still grateful to live so close and drive by and feel of it's importance.
I thought about the opportunity I have to live in this country where I have the freedoms that I have.  I feel our country is in crisis with all the corruption in our government and with the latest election.  I know that these things have to happen prior to the Savior's second coming.  
Driving to the compound I noticed the Sarah Granger Kimball home with the tree off to the side which was a vibrant red.  I needed to have that documented.  I am blessed to live in this place for a time.  I find so much beauty all around me.
 

No comments: