Sunday, November 1, 2020

Concrete Pour

Thursday appeared to be a bright, sunny day with a little wind as can be seen on the water.  
Let me tell you what!  It was very windy and cold!
The construction crew along with anyone else available were called out to the Engel home to help with the concrete pour of the retaining wall.
It was a difficult task as some of the pipes were plugged and caused major delays and a mess.
In the end, all hands worked together in union to get this task accomplished.  I think it was the most difficult task of a concrete pour that I've witnessed.  I was able to be indoors caulking and puttying the woodwork while those men worked so hard out in the cold.  
This wall will make it possible for there to be a yard in front of these two apartments.  I'm again grateful for hard-working missionaries and employees.
 

No comments: