Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holiday tournament

Each year between Christmas and the New Year there is a Holiday basketball tournament. This is the major fundraiser for the Booster Club. The work for me begins before as I order and pick up products for food sales. It ends when I deposit all the money back into the checking account. I spent my two days restocking, running to Shawano for more food, selling concessions, cleaning up and of course being the timer.

Kudos to the girls for their 1 point win last night over Menominee Indian and their 30 point win on Tuesday night over Oneida. Our guys who've struggled over the past year, won the first round by beating Menominee Indian. Unfortunately they couldn't pull it out last night. A very successful event. Glad it's over for another year.

3 comments:

Luana said...

I like your new background. I can see your posts better now. Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year.

Luana said...

I think I messed up. I thought your blog title said Happy Anniversary, but looking at it today it doesn't say that. Did you change it after the anniversary day, or did I just misread it altogether the first time?

Heidi said...

You read it right. Our anniversary isn't until the 11th, so I figured I shouldn't get too far ahead of myself. I'll change it again this week. No, you're not going crazy.