Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Day At the Temple


We got up at an incredibly early hour to leave for the St. Paul temple. We were on the road by 5am. I spent much of my time this week on new.familysearch.org getting names ready for submission and finding others that were already submitted and needed cards to be printed. Andrew did 10 proxy baptisms and confirmations for his ancestors. What a gift to them! We had other names that some of the other youth did.

What a wonderful day spent with my husband and son. Christian was also part of our family today as he rode with us both ways. Whit rode to the temple with us, but we had rowdy boys. I'm surprised she got any sleep at all. A day at the temple is always in order to lift me and make me appreciate all that I have been blessed with.

No comments: