Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blizzard Allison


I took this picture this fall. I think it's beautiful!


This is the same location this morning. As you can see it's all buried under the white stuff.


Snowstorm, or shall I say blizzard, Allison came to our neighborhood last night. I guess she'll be here all day as well. Obviously there is no school today which means I had no seminary either. I do love the snow cover especially for Christmas. All this snow also means that there is snow on the hill for sledding/skiing. It appears we'll be having a White Christmas. Yeah!

2 comments:

Clare said...

I dug out the Taurus this morning to go to the library - okay I'm crazy, but it wasn't far to go - but the library was closed! Oh, no! It had to happen on a Wednesday!

DJ said...

I love days like that. And I love both the pictures---fall especially but the snow has it's beauty too. Plus snow days snowed in with your family warm and cozy are always welcome in my opinion. We just hit some record lows at home this past week and a huge blizzard was the cause of cancelled church on Sunday as well which never happens. It's Canada---we get snow all the time. This was a bad one apparently. This one time I'm actually glad we missed it. We aren't in our cozy home yet with reno's etc so being stuck in a tiny apt. isn't my idea of fun. We're still in Western Idaho and enjoying the slight snow they've got and only sorta cold temps. Anyway, I hope you do have a white christmas. Us on the other hand get too many chinooks to expect the same even with massive dumps of snow like we have there now. I want a White Christmas pretty bad though.