Monday, December 14, 2009

Is Santa Claus Coming to Our Town?

Is Santa Claus coming to town? He already has! This is our precious 5 month old grandson who we call B. I bought this outfit for him last year in January for about $1. He wore it to church yesterday.

In our home we were never big on Santa as all of our children were afraid of anyone in a costume. In fact, several of them were frightened that he might actually come into our home while they were sleeping. I was asked by more than one child, "Does Santa have to come to our house?" I assured them that he wouldn't come and that I would take care of buying all of the Christmas presents. For all of you that say, "Bah humbug!" about our not encouraging Santa, that was the beginning of why we didn't have him come to our house. It actually was a good thing as we were more focused on the real reason we celebrate Christmas. Christ has always been the focus in our home. But, this little Santa can come any time he wants!

3 comments:

Miss Erin said...

I love that little B. He's so cute. He can come visit me in Rexburg anytime he wants.

Sue said...

Your B is a cutie!

Luana said...

What a doll!