Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Letters and Pictures



I am amazed at how much I look forward to each Thursday when I know I'll be getting a letter from our missionary daughter. I never thought much about the art of letter writing, but now I think it's the cat's meow. The first pictures came in the mail yesterday and I was really excited to see Sammi and how she not only sounds like but looks like a missionary. Cell phones are a wonderful invention, but now that Sammi doesn't have one I find it interesting how much I look to getting her letters either in the mailbox or via email. I guess it's something I never understood before. What a blessing it is to have a child serving the Lord full time!

2 comments:

DJ said...

She has the missionary glow. She's beautiful!!

Sue said...

She had a very good upbringing. It shows!