Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Quarantine and Temple Building

Many of the FM missionaries tested positive for Covid just after Christmas.  Since I tested negative, I had a longer quarantine than my husband.  I went for a second test and that too was negative.  All the FM missionaries were told to stay home and not work for almost two weeks.
I decided I needed to make some beaded temples for some special people here.  The Manti was made for the Rizleys.  They were very surprised with this creation that sits on original wood that came from the Heber C. Kimball porch.
I didn't have a pattern for the Los Angeles temple but I made one anyway.  This one was for the Ballards.  They too were pretty surprised.
The Salt Lake City temple was made for the Binghams.  They weren't home when we delivered it.  They called later in the evening and were blown away.  Both of them!  They said they were going to turn off the lights and just watch it like a Christmas tree all lit up.
I'm so glad they all liked what we created.  Quarantine was long but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.  At least I was here with the love of my life.
 

No comments: