Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Anniversary #38

I think this was the first time in years that we didn't have KFC for our anniversary meal.  I did receive these beautiful flowers though.  
I think about our life together and feel thankful for it.  Let me list some of the things that I love.
1.   Creating a family with 5 wonderful people as our children.
2.   The ability to work together.  I enjoy being able to work together.
3.   Being able to support my sweetheart during all of his many callings.
4.   Going to SLC for General Conference
5.   Taking a vacation on the beach.
6.   Performing in the City of Joseph pageant together.
7.   Being temple workers together.
8.   Serving together as Temple & Family History Consultants.
9.   Having him by my side as we watched my father take his last breaths.
10. Going on walks together.
11. Date nights.
12. Motorcycle rides.
13. Going to the temple together to do our family work.
14. He thanks me for marrying him.
15. He buys me dresses and other chothing.
16. No matter how I look, he thinks I look good.
17. He always encourages me to be a better version of myself.
18. Watching him create things
19. Watching and listening to him greet our youngest grandchildren.
20. Listening to him open up the scriptures to me.
21. Setting goals and seeing them come to fruition.
22. Serving a mission together.
23. He makes a plan and listens as I propose an alternate plan.
24. We both like to camp.
25. He provides for us/me.
26. He helps with household chores.
27. We love to dance together.
28. He "interviews" those men interested in our daughters.
29. He supports me when I decide to throw a party/picnic
30. His generosity and charity for others.
31. His ability to make friends.
32. Pushing me out of my comfort zone.
33. The desire to serve our community.
34. His ability to fix just about anything.
35. His listening to me when I have a thought.
36. His dedication to the Lord, Jesus Christ.
37. Projects that we work on together.
38. Our family.  How we love our family.

No comments: