Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Sammi!

 Once upon a time, 23 years ago, this wonderful little daughter was born to me.  She's always been happy and still is!
The blonde child that has remained blonde.  Well, sometimes anyway.

 I took her to the photographer to have her photo taken and there was no way that was going to happen, so I settled on this wonderful shot which hung on the wall for the year.  She was 2.
When I think of little Sammi, this is what I see.  Giggles and smiles.
 Belle was a favorite for a few years.
An amazing volleyball player.
And a scholar.
 There is nothing quite like "sister time."
 One of the sisters born to another mother.
This guy came along and stole her heart.
I left out all of the jr. high pictures as a birthday gift.  This beauty had a few awkward years, but my oh my has she grown out of that!  You've come a long way baby girl!  I love you immensely!  I just hope Jeff appreciates you the way I do.

2 comments:

Miss Erin said...

Beesh! She would have been so mad if you had. :) Oh beeshy girl is 23.

Sammi said...

Haha, that's what I was thinking - I'm so grateful she left out all the ugly ones of me. I think I destroyed them all anyways - except the one I'm going to hang in my daughters' bedrooms and remind them if they DON'T want to look like that, they'll wash and brush their hair. Baha. I cried when I read this. Thanks Mom! I love you!