Tuesday, January 25, 2022

The Love Tree

I had a small 3 foot Christmas tree in my kitchen this year.  It was nice but I really wanted a taller pencil tree.  After Christmas Pat ordered one for me.  I put it together and put it up.  I love Christmas lights.  I decided that I would do something else with it rather than Christmas decorations.  
I had Sammi use her Cricut to cut hearts out of colored cardstock.  I made small photos and cut them out and pasted them onto the hearts.  I call it my "Love Tree."  When Lydia came over she was looking at the hearts to see if she could find herself and her family.  She got very excited when she found "MY FAMILY!"  It works really great as a sort of night light in the kitchen in the evening.  Next I think I will have her cut out some starts for the Memorial day, Flag day, Independence Day commemoration.  Perhaps something for Easter before that.  It doesn't take up any more room than the end table and lamp that was in that spot so for now, it will stay and I love it!
 

No comments: