Saturday, January 8, 2022

Covid Positive

On Tuesday it was Sammi's turn to call me with a mask over her face.  Covid positive.  She took the children and herself to school for testing.  Henry was also positive but the girls were not.  I told her to drop the girls off at my house and I would keep them until she was fever free for 24 hours. 
I know Lydia missed her "Hankie" as well as her parents.  Good thing they lived here for most of their lives as it wasn't really an issue for either girl to be here.  Jeff dropped off Evelyn's homework on Wednesday so she could get on virtually and not get behind.  They were also doing some kind of testing which she was able to do on her down time.  
The girls stayed from Tuesday through Friday morning.  Lydia sure is obstinate.  When she gets something in her mind, there is no changing it.  We had many tea parties which was just up her alley.  I figured out that it was better to have her party at meal times which kept the mess to a minimum and she actually ate as well as drink.  
I dropped the girls off on Friday morning and the littles were so happy to be together again!
 

No comments: