Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Memorial Day 2021

I invited family and a few others whom I always invite, over for a picnic on Memorial Day.  We had a lovely day.  It was supposed to be about 72 and we got better than that.

We taught some people how to play Bocce ball and they enjoyed themselves.  
I always let the Shasta Daisies grow in the far back yard.  When they're finished I mow them down.  Lydia and Henry loved picking them.
All ages of people got in on the Bocce action.
Some played and then sat and watched.  Others played Corn Hole.
My brother Pat's girlfriend, Melody spent the weekend at our home and she took all these fabulous photos.
Lots of guests sat out on the lawn and enjoyed one another's company as well as the great food provided by everyone.
Eli and Henry enjoyed riding the rollercoaster down the driveway.
The smile on my face tells how much I love having all these wonderful people around.
Some of us ate our meal inside the garage at a table.
Lots of visiting happened there after the meal was finished.
Lounging around before and after a meal is always a good thing.
Then there is Uncle Pat.  All the kids love him!
Dan invited some friends who were in the area.  It was good to meet someone new and have them feel of our hospitality.
Christine and Ben showed up.  I don't think I've seen Teeny for years.  Maybe since her wedding.
Ben has officially graduated from Shawano high school.  
Clare brought a bat, ball and a Tee for Henry.  He had a great time trying to hit that ball off the tee as well as when we "pitched" it to him.  
Our little Eddy wears his baseball cap.  So cute!
I love to  see my daughters together enjoying themselves.  It makes my heart happy.
A good time was had by all.  I only wish I would have remembered to invite a few more friends. Next time.  

No comments: