Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Green Screen

Last Saturday morning, Sister Dixon invited us to come to Pageant Headquarters and she took our pictures in front of the green screen.  Then we chose the backgrounds we wanted and she would put us in that photo.
We chose the arched bridge just because we've done family photos there in the past.  It looks really pretty too.
I wanted an inside photo so I picked the bakery.  I don't care for this one as we are much too small standing in front of this hearth.  It is a tall hearth, but the perspective is wrong.

I asked her if she could use a background that I would send and she said yes.  So I sent her this picture of the Heber C. Kimball home.  Pat helped tear down the old porch and he also helped build the new porch.  This summer, I spent quite a few hours/days caulking, puttying and painting said porch.  I wanted us to be in that photo.  I think the perspective on this one isn't quite right but it is better than the bakery photo.
I sent here this photo I took a few months ago.  She put us in this one and I think it looks natural.
My sweetheart can rarely do a photo shoot without having us kissing in at least one of the shots.  
This is my favorite of all the photos Sister Dixon took.  I think the last two gave her some other options so that each of the pictures she sent we weren't exactly in the same pose.  The only thing I would change about this shot is that I should have removed my apron.
I posted this shot on Facebook and people believe that we were actually standing/kneeling in this spot.  Little do they know.  It was all done in the photography booth at Pageant Headquarters. 

No comments: