Saturday, September 5, 2020

Samuel Williams Home

We started working on the Samuel Williams home windows a few weeks ago.  We were supposed to scrape the paint and then repaint them.  Well, I took one of the storm windows off because it needed some repair using wood epoxy.  
Jared decided they should all be taken off and repainted.  Then we should scrape the window frames and repaint them as well.  This particular window frame needed some repair using wood epoxy.  I did this one all on my own.  Can you tell where the rotten wood was?
We finished working on these windows on Thursday.  Sister Odum gets frustrated sometimes and this in the result.  Then she has to go back and scrape off the paint that doesn't belong.  I just laughed when I saw this. 
With this particular job, I not only used wood epoxy to fix something all on my own, but I also glazed about 20 different spots on the windows.  I know Jared did the same on some of the uppers.  We didn't have to do the uppers.  That's his job!
On a side note.  While we were working there on Thursday morning, there were some bees that started to get a little aggravated.  One particular bee wouldn't leave me alone.  When I was finally free from it, then it went after Sister Odum.  It never stung us, but sure was bothersome.  Sister Dixon came out of the house with some wasp killer and took them down a notch.

No comments: