Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Family Picture Fun

 When we found out that our entire family would be together for a few days over the summer, my husband decided he wanted a new family picture.  He found flag shirts buy one get one free.  It was his plan so I went ahead with his plan.  I wanted to go to the rock, but we had time constraints so stayed home in our own yard.
Here are the Gourleys.  Not too bad considering we took many of them.  The kids just would not cooperate.
 Papa and Nana with our four little gems.
 This was a really tough picture to get.  Brock wanted to get away.  Adam wouldn't put his feet down.  Again this was the best we could do.
 The Fillmores looking great.
 Our beautiful children.
 They had some goofiness as well.
 My sweetheart and I.
 The boys.
 Our silly girls.
 Our cat who hissed at Sammi.  She's not very nice.
 Our beauties.
I printed some of these and put them in frames on the piano but didn't get any made up to put on the wall since we had professional photos taken in December.  Evelyn was the only one who changed much since then.

No comments: