Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Trying Something New

On Monday I signed up for a fitness class.  This is the first time I've paid someone to work me out.  The reason I decided to do this was then there would be some accountability on my part.  There are 11 of us in this class and I think only a couple are actually more fit than I am and I'm NOT fit!  Monday's class consisted of being weighed and measured. YIKES.  Anyway, we had so much of that to do and instructions that we only had a 15 minute workout.  I felt it a bit on Tuesday.

Today was the second class and we got WORKED!  I came home absolutely beat!  I can't remember the last time I felt so exhausted after a workout.  My plan is to do some kind of exercise on the days when I'm not being worked by our trainer.  I'm guessing tomorrow I'm going to feel this one. 

Next Monday is cardio day!  I'm so glad I have several days to recooperate!

No comments: