Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Grandbabies Together

I know I've only had four grandchildren for a month but this weekend we got them all together.  A few pictures were taken and unfortunately I didn't get them all.  Brock was very leary of Evie when he first saw her.  He sat by me for some time before he finally got the courage to touch her.  He touched her head and watched her for a long time.  By the end of the weekend he was petting her head rather regularly and surpisingly gently. 
Brock after church.  He appears to be climbing the back of the piano.
 Little Evie helping me with my seminary lesson for the morning.
 Before they left last night, we got some great pictures of the four of them.
 Cami is already asking her mom for a baby sister.
 What a bunch of cuties.
 I'm amazed by the amount of love you get back when you give it away.  Grandkids will do that to you.
I so love these faces!  Being Nana is great!

1 comment:

Megan said...

This is so adorable. Congratulations on 4 and I hope you get more!