Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mt. Olympus

 On Thursday the Gourleys and the Plesheks traveled to Wisconsin Dells to go to Mt. Olympus since we had 8, count them 8, free waterpark passes.  I've never been there before.  It's HUGE!  If that entire parking lot was full, it would be insane!  While we waited for everyone to change, my husband took Cami to this kid's rollercoaster and she got on.  She went for three rides.  The thing is, we didn't upgrade our tickets so the rides weren't included in the package.  She got a couple of extra freebies.
Since we had little ones along, someone had to stay at the kiddie playland with Cami, Adam and Brock.  Here's Adam going down the pelican slide.  I love his face.
 He also went down the duck slide a time or two while Andrew was his chaperone.
 He also went down a bigger slide.  He was funny as he didn't want to go too fast so he'd use his hands to make sure he didn't.
 Brock's favorite were the bubbling things on the floor of the pool.  He stood or sat on me for a very long time just feeling the bubbling water.  It was really bright.
It was great to be with family doing something fun.  Wish we could've all been there, but that won't happen for some time.  I guess I had fun, but don't necessarily need to go all the way to the Dells when the Lodge indoor park is in Wausau.
The funniest thing of the entire day was Tom and I going down a slide on a double tube.  He sat in front.  Tom doesn't like water splashed in his face.  When we got to the bottom, he either jumped off the front or fell off and went under the water.  The current was going so fast that I ran him over and he couldn't get up from under the water.  I shouldn't have laughed but it was so funny just because it was Tom.  Some of you might think that's cruel, but my family will get it.

No comments: