Wednesday, September 5, 2012

As So It Begins

 Seminary 2012-13 has officially begun.  We had our second class this morning.  Yesterday I had a lot of things to explain to the newbies so our time was gone before I could take the picture.  Therefore, we got a second day of seminary picture. 
These ten youth are great!  Leave it to my son to ruin an otherwise good picture.  
 Then again, leave it to my son and his best friend to ruin my picture.
 Those two needed this picture and again, Andrew ruined it.
In the end, I only need one good one.  We're studying the New Testament and I believe we'll have a great time together.  It's my second time around so hopefully I'll be better at it this time.  I do thank my Heavenly Father for this opportunity.  It is an amazing calling that I never thought I could do and now I can't imagine not doing it. 
Here we go!

No comments: