Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day

The last official day of summer. : (  Oh well, it was a wonderful summer filled with trips and family and fun!  Labor day must be made for laboring cause I spend a lot of time working today.  Finishing Andrew's eagle project was the first order of business this morning.  Then mowing lawn,  Trimming branches from some trees and bushes and then hauling them away was another job just waiting to be done.  It got done today.  I grilled out some dogs and burgers and we ate a scrumptious lunch. 
A visit to Ivan and Nancy Heins so Pat could fix on their camper.  Playing with the grandkids and finishing the day with a bicycle ride.  It was a very nice day. 

School begins in the morning and thus my new class of seminary students.  Ten beautiful faces this year.  I'll post a pic of them as soon as I take it.  Hopefully tomorrow.  Happy Fall, Y'all.

No comments: