Friday, February 3, 2012

A Re-enactment

 I was going through some photos this week.  I had been looking for this one as it's one of my favorites.  My two older brothers and I all got married within 18 months of one another.  The babies came fast and furious after that.  This picture was taken about February or March 1984.  Tony appears to be a couple of months old.  Look at those young dads!  My parents had one grandchild and suddenly within three months they had three more!
Looking at the re-enactment of this photo, I believe it was 2000 that these grown up babies crawled onto their daddy's laps for another picture. 

I cannot even express how much I love all these grown up people. 

1 comment:

Clare said...

I've seen this picture a million times, but I just can't believe how much Andrew looks like Dad. I already knew that, but it's different now that he's older.