Saturday, May 28, 2011

Youth Conference Prep

Now that the school year is almost done and my track season is officially over, I can concentrate my efforts on wrapping up the details for youth conference in Nauvoo.  I'm really excited that the youth are getting this great opportunity.  After teaching church history this past year in seminary, I've gained some great insights that I didn't have before concerning church history.  By the way, seminary finished yesterday!  
One of the things that I love about being in Nauvoo is the flowers.  This pic shows a sample of the beauty.   I guess there is no slowing down just yet.  But, I should have a little more time to do the things I need to get accomplished.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm slightly jealous that you get to take your youth to Nauvoo. We had youth conference in Nauvoo one year of my youth experience and it was very memorable. Have fun planning it for them!