Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Contemplation


I love this picture of my kids. I put it up as the wallpaper on my computer and it makes me smile each time I see it. Silly kids. You know what else I love? The fact that the sun is shining and I have a warm house and the temperature outside is not in negative digits.
I watched the swearing in of President Obama this morning. Regardless of my feelings of any of our presidents, it really is a solemn moment. Still, I'm glad I'm not out in that wind standing in the cold in order to say that I was there. I've got a better seat at home and I'm way more comfortable.
We really do live in a land that is blessed. I surely feel it in my life.

2 comments:

BrandonandJeana said...

Thats such a cute picture, and for some reason, it just fits. Everyone has the perfect pose! Before you know it, you'll have a few more added to the picture because of marriages and babies and things....time flies huh>

Sammi said...

We're the coolest kids...there's no denying that.