Monday, March 27, 2023

Watching Eddie

Sometime last year Andrew decided what he wanted to do with his life as far a a career and he went back to school at NWTC in Green Bay.  Cierra took a job teaching at Olga Brener in Shawano so on the days when Andrew has class, someone needs to watch little Eddie.  I volunteered.  
It has been a treat to watch him a few days each week.  Sometimes we go shopping and buy a new toy.  When Erin comes along on a Tuesday he may even get two new toys. 
We get creative playing with the Legos.  We used to always make a zoo but this time we created a garage for his cars.  
One day we bought a donut with sprinkles.  I giggled at the way he ate it.  All around the edges first and then the middle.  He's talking in sentences and knows what he does and doesn't want.  I'm finding joy in being able to be with him.  I especially love it when he snuggles with me and we read a book or just watch Elinor.
 

No comments: