Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Las Vegas Temple

Before coming home we had to go to the temple and at least walk the grounds.  It was closed for two weeks for the deep cleaning.
I loved the trees and native plants.

I really liked these trees that as they are trimmed back, look like giant pineapples. 
A beautiful clear, blue sky on our last day here.  Only to come back to having to clean the snow off of our car when we got back to Appleton.
It felt like spring when I saw these beauties planted.
A closer look at my pineapple tree. 
Moroni was gleaming in the bright sunlight. 
I wished the temple would have been open for us to go and worship there, but it was good just to walk the grounds and feel the serenity of that holy place.  In a city where there is so much hustle and bustle and gambling, it is nice to know there is a place where you can get away from the city.
 

No comments: