Monday, November 14, 2022

Halloween 2022

I've never been a fan of Halloween.  I detested making costumes for my kids.  I suppose because that creative part of my brain is underdeveloped.  :-)
Clint, on the other hand, loves creating costumes.  He had a plan to make his entire family Mandolorians.  He worked on them all year but didn't quite finish all the details he would've liked.  
Cierra's creative brain is amazing to me.  Eddie as Tow Mater was adorable.
Andrew as Rusteze and Cierra as the Cozy Cone Motel.
So creative.
The Fillmore children were a zombie cheerleader and Little Red Riding Hood and the big bad wolf.  She also got some creative genes.  Obviously got what I didn't.  
 We all met up in Clintonville for trick or treating on Sunday the 30th and then again in Gresham on the 31st.  I have some amazing people in my family!

No comments: