Thursday, August 18, 2022

Family Camping 2022

We went camping as a family on June 16th.  It was only one night instead of two due to the storm the day before.  We had the same sites we had the very first time we camped there.  
It was fun to all be together.  We ate good food and talked and laughed.
The place has changed a bit since we last camped there in 1999.
As long as there is a playground and a swimming pool, the kids were happy.
One night was okay rather than the two we planned on.  Eddie didn't sleep very well.
The pool was a hit!  It was warm and because we were there during the week, it wasn't crowded at all.  
Tom doesn't always enjoy swimming, but even he liked it. 
Pat and I went and bought some tubes for the kids to play in.
We found out in a hurry that the two we bought was not enough.  We went back and bought two more!
I love being with these people who I call family.
I have always enjoyed camping.  As long as I don't have to sleep on the ground.  I should've brought a thicker blanket though.  I got a little cool in the night. 
Even Nessie enjoyed her time with us.  And she got to use Lobo's old bed so she wasn't on the ground.  I believe a good time was had by everyone.  We'll plan again for next year!















 

No comments: