Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Safety Meetings

Since we can no longer have daily morning meetings, the carpentry shop does one every morning.  The plumbers, HVAC and Jared all attend.  We had been doing a "safety lunch" once a month until we got shut down in January.
Sister Carlson and the other sisters from conservation/housing come in the shop and make it beautiful with table clothes and centerpieces.  
Everyone brings something delicious and we enjoy a meal together.
Interesting that all were masked prior to the meal.  Then of course, we all take our masks off to eat.  It makes no sense. 
My husband gives the training.  This month he gave a spiritual training.  He spoke about God's OSHA manual being the scriptures.  It keeps us spiritually safe when followed. 
A good time is had by all.  Interestingly, we had zero desserts this last time.
Before the day was finished I needed a photo of us with John and Eloise Carlson.
My husband officially handed off ALL of the handyman responsibilities to Elder Koop.
Even until the last moment.
I also needed a photo of the paint department.  Sisters keep Jared on his toes.
I will miss these sisters and I'm sure they will miss my abilities.  Sisters Koop, Cochran and Chestnut.  Beautiful women making Nauvoo and Carthage beautiful!
 

No comments: