Wednesday, March 10, 2021

FM Missionary Good-bye Lunch

Our last Friday in the mission was celebrated with the FM missionaries in a Good-bye potluck lunch in the break room.
Since some of our sisters are working in paint and conservation, but their husbands are teamsters, we had a few of them join us.  
Everyone made delicious food and I tried not to eat too much.  
After everyone had their fill, my husband got up to say a few words.  They wanted me to say some things as well, but I knew I would not get through it without tears so I just didn't.
These truly are some of the best people in the loveliest place.

Elder Elia didn't disappoint with making wontons.  
Since I chose not to say anything, Jared stood up to say a few things about me.  He expressed his appreciation for me and my hard work.  He like that I was a fast worker.  Best of all, he loved that I could find his lost things.  I will miss working with him. 
 

No comments: